Saturday 21 January 2012

Song of the day.

Okay, if I remember, I'm going to try and post a song of the day, every day. It might not be a new release, it might just be a song that's stuck in my head, or that has a place in my heart.

To start this off is a song that I loved from the very first time I heard it: Kelly Clarkson - Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You).


I'm pretty sure Kelly Clarkson is yet to sing a bad song. From what I can gather, this song's all about becoming stronger when a relationship breaks up - which, let's face it, we need a song like this when relationships end. What I love most about this song is the fact it just makes you want to dance; if I were to hear this after breaking up with someone, there's no doubt it would make me feel tonnes better (though, may I just say, I'm intending to stick with my boyfriend for a while yet, so fingers crossed I don't need this anytime soon).

I've always loved Kelly Clarkson's music - I have the most respect for her as an artist, and a person. There's been so many spiteful comments on YouTube videos about her weight, it's absurd. Okay, she's not a stick but that's not such a bad thing. She's gorgeous and has one of the best, and most consistent, voices in the music industry. Go, Kelly! Knock 'em dead!