Tuesday 26 March 2013

Tuesday's Treats: Oh, How I Wish...


I’m trying to be a good girl and not spend any money for a while. It’s not as hard as I thought it would be although I’m having to work really hard to resist buying more books and DVD’s. So, instead of buying money, I thought I’d make a wish-list of things that I want to buy at some point.

First up is this gorgeous dress:
(Photo taken from their website)

It’s from inlovewithfashion and is an absolute bargain at just £14. I already own a dress of theirs and I couldn’t love it more if I tried. The quality is really good, as is the fit. 

I’ve been loving anything with bird print on recently so this caught my eye immediately. Maybe I’ll break the spending ban for it… Who knows? If you want to check out more of their stuff, they've got an amazing sale on at the moment! 

Secondly... MUA have recently bought out their version of Clinique’s Chubby Sticks. Although Clinique have a lot more shades available (check them out HERE) they’re also £16 and so, although I’d love to try one, I’m delighted that MUA have bought out something more suitable to my bank balance.

MUA call them 'Power Pouts' and there are 6 colours available, each with cute names. They’re also only a mere £3! (available HERE) In fact, you could buy all the shades available and spend just £2 more than it would cost for one Clinique Chubby Stick. If that’s not a bargain, I don’t know what is.

(Taken from their Facebook)


I’m waiting until these are available in store before I consider buying one because I want to know how they’ll look with my skin tone so keep your eyes peeled because I’ll probably review it when I get my hands on them! I’m most tempted by ‘Crazy in Love’, ‘Runway’, and ‘Justify’ – I think the last two will look great in Spring/Summer.

What’s on your wish-list at the moment?