Monday 23 January 2012

TIRED!

Actually, tired is an understatement, I'm knackered! I'm looking at my pillows, those beautiful, soft, welcoming pillows, and just wishing I could rest my weary head and sleep the day away. However, I've got a long ol' day at university; 1-3 is Journalism Portfolio, followed by Literature of the Gothic 3-5. It should be alright, although neither lesson is the most exciting so I might fall asleep in class. I don't think I snore though, so I should be okay. 

I want to see Katie soon. I feel like I haven't seen her in ages, even though I probably saw her a few days ago at the most. I bloody love that girl. She's been there for me through so much and still picks me up now. I'm so incredibly proud of her too - she's got a fantastic job which she enjoys, she's an amazing person, and just an all-round brilliant, young lady. I like that I know she's going to be a part of my life for as long as I live, it's an overwhelming feeling.

There's been no real point to this post, so I apologise if anyone has read it. I'm just tired and rambling on. 

Oh! I know something that I can write about. Last night/Early hours of this morning, me and David played Fifa. Guess who beat him twice?! BOOM! Okay, so he beat me twice too, but that's not the point. I kicked his butt. I got pretty stroppy when he wouldn't tell everyone on Twitter that I'd beaten him which was kind of funny. I like having him in my life. 

And I had a brilliant conversation with Saffron today, about how I couldn't be an English teacher. I don't know how people do it. I would literally be bashing people around the head with a book each time they made a mistake or took too long to read something. I know that sounds bad (probably because it is) but I really can't stand poor grammar etc. Does my head in.

Right, enough pointless rambling...