Wednesday 25 January 2012

Song of the day (24/01/2012)

Totally forgot to do my 'Song of the Day' yesterday. So I'll post yesterday's one and today's one and we'll all be happy.


Emeli Sandé is unbelievably talented and is definitely going to blow up in 2012. Not in the literal sense, just the chart sense. This song has been stuck in my head since I heard it a while ago - the lyrics are fantastic and the melody is brilliant. I have absolutely no criticisms at all. In the second verse, there's a clapping part which, if you know me well you would know, excites me tremendously. Honestly, as far as songs are concerned, as long as there's clapping, it's a hit with me! I first heard of Emeli when she did vocals for Professor Green's track 'Read All About It', which is another tune! If I'm honest, I don't even wanna talk about this track a lot, I just want everyone to hear it because that says more than I could ever even try and do. So listen and enjoy!