Wednesday 25 January 2012

Song of the day (25/01/2012)


Let me just start this blog post by saying I love Jurassic Park. A lot. In fact, to be more specific, I love dinosaurs. Now that we're clearer on that fact, maybe you'll understand why I love this song so much. It takes the theme tune to one of my favourite films and adds words to it that are funny and factual. What more could anyone ask for!? Brett Domino was on Britain's Got Talent many moons ago and, if you ask me, it's a crime he didn't win. His videos always cheer me up (especially this one) and his lyrics aren't even all that bad. He's clearly got talent with all the instruments he plays (watch his videos and you'll see what I mean!).

Anyway, this song is often on loop in my head. If I remember correctly, I sang it in my head when I walked around the museum with all the dinosaurs in. I even hummed the theme tune aloud. I was on a date and I'm sure the guy (David) bloody LOVED me humming it ha.