Monday 1 April 2013

Music Monday: Imagine Dragons - It's Time


In case you don’t know who Imagine Dragons are, allow me to introduce you. They’re a 4-piece American indie rock band who are making quite the splash in the music world.


In 2012, “It’s Time” was nominated at the MTV Video Music Awards (VMA’s) for ‘Best Rock Video’ and it’s clear to see why! The video is incredible. I don’t often bother watching music videos because I’d rather just listen to the song but this one’s different, I like it!

(Front cover of their album)

“It’s Time” is taken from their album, “Night Visions”, which is such a great album. It proves that there’s so much more to them than just being an ‘indie rock’ band. The album is available from iTunes. There’s a deluxe version for £10.99 which features 21 tracks or a standard version for £7.99 which has 14 tracks on it.

Imagine Dragons are releasing the “It’s Time” EP on 21st April for £1.99 which features the track and a couple of remixes of it. I don’t tend to bother with remixes so I won’t be checking it out but if you like them, it might be worth checking it out!

The band are currently at 32 in the UK Top 40 chart with “Radioactive” after having spent 18 weeks in the chart so they’re clearly destined for great things. I have a lot of love for “Radioactive” but I prefer “It’s Time” – I literally can’t listen to it without singing along!

If you prefer acoustic versions, they have one on their VEVO which I’ll link below. It’s a great video that showcases their talent as musicians and singers. I can’t get enough of this single right now and I hope you enjoy it too!


What do you think of the track? Are you likely to check out the remixes?